Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ladies Man

I don't know where he gets it, but I think my son is going to be a player.  He has been the little ladies man this week.

On Tuesday, I helped some friends of ours out by watching their two little ones.  Cody and Cade love playing with them, especially Darby who is two.  Well on Tuesday, Cade decided his attention was going to be on Darby's little sister, Scout.  He played with her all day and cried when it was nap time and he couldn't sleep in the crib with her.

He kept kissing her on the cheek every time she got close to him, she was probably getting a little annoyed...





Then on Wednesday, Cody had a baseball game so Cade got to play with Addison.  She is Cody's bestfriend's little sister so they see each other all the time.  Well Addison must have heard about Cade kissing on Scout because as soon as we walked up to the ball field, she ran over and kissed him.  Cade thought it was hilarious and decided to chase her around and get a few more kisses out of her...



wow, eyes closed and everything...a little too intimate at age two!


I'll make his daddy have a talk with him, I don't want him thinking he can be kissing on two girls at the same time!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! OMG!!!

Vicki J. Dooly said...

I love it!!! You gotta keep these pics handy when he's in high school. HAHAHA!

Killackey said...

Holy cow...this is WAY too cute!!!!! I need copies.

Jenni McCarty said...

HA HA. That is so funny. I agree with keeping these pics handy for future embarrassing moments, ha ha.

The Adkins Family said...

He's getting some major action! Love these!