Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

This is going to be NO surprise, but I was late getting our Valentine's Day cards out this year.  In fact, I ran out of stamps once again, so half the cards are still sitting next to me as I type this.  Rest assured though, I will get them mailed out...even if they are a little late.


So, if you haven't received yours yet, don't worry...it's on its way.

I know you're all dying of anticipation so I'll go ahead and post the boys Valentine's Day card...


Go ahead, tell me how cute and adorable they are...

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

They are super adorable! I got mine in the mail today :) Those boys sure do know how to make their Aunt Pammy smile!

The Adkins Family said...

They are adorable and getting so big!

Hope you guys are doing well.

T3 said...

Alright they are cute and adorable.