Thursday, May 24, 2007

Getting Started

Well, I have decided to join the blogging world. We live too far away from all our friends and family so I feel they miss out on a lot of stuff. Hopefully this will be a way to keep them all up to date! Plus, I hate being told by my own husband that I'm just not as cool of a mom as Stephanie because I don't record all the cool things my kids do. So, here goes nothing...

I have four wonderful kids. My step-daughter, McKinly is 9 and is almost finished with 3rd grade. My step-son, Ty is 6 and will graduate Kindergarten in a week. My son, Cody is 2 and lets just say, he is the true definition of a two year old. He is an awesome little boy, but there are times when I wouldn't mind shipping him to Nana's house for a week! My youngest, Cade is 3 months old and he is a great baby! I couldn't ask for a better one. He only cries when he needs something and can just sit and keep himself entertained for hours.

I don't have a picture of all four of them together, I guess that will be the first thing on my "to do" list!


McKinly and Ty in the hospital the day Cade was born


Cody on Easter Sunday



Cade's one month picture

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

I think you are a wonderful Mommy! I just added another blog to my daily "blog check" in the mornings. (No pressure!) Can't wait to see all the wonderful things happening in your house.

Anonymous said...

Pam is right.. you are one of the coolest mommys ever! Plus you make some really really really cute kids!